Terms & Conditions
The Prime Option website/platform is available in English Language. The English version is the original version and the only one binding on Prime Option; it shall prevail on any other version in case of discrepancy. Prime Option is not responsible for any erroneous, inadequate, or misleading translations from the original version into other languages unless communicated to users. Prime Option allows access to its web page and users related services by any individual or corporate entity (herein after referred to as the Investor/Client) according to the procedure and on the terms and conditions described in this Agreement. The Agreement becomes effective as of the date the Investor opened an investment account and transferred funds to the Company’s account(s) to ensure minimum investment deposit. In the Agreement any reference to an individual person includes corporate entities, unincorporated associations, partnerships and individuals.Headings and notes in the Agreement are for reference only and shall not affect the contents and interpretation of the Agreement.
INVESTORS AND COMPANY’S RESPONSIBILITIES
- Investors are notified and agrees that the Company cannot be held liable for Investor’s actions during conversion operations. Responsibility for investment and trading account monitoring is the Investor’s duty.
- Company reserves the right to amend this Agreement thereby agreeing to send a notice to Investors via E-mail about its amendment at least 2 business days prior to the effective date of these amendments.
- All rights and obligations of the Company and Investors represents a long-term commitment, which remains in force up until the Company receives an Investor’s notice of termination of this agreement or closing his Prime Option account.
- Company would not be held responsible for non-fulfillment of any obligations involving quality of online communication of information to an Investor terminal or use of information, platform, software and interface of websites which do not belong to the Company.
- Any market recommendations and information communicated to an Investor by Prime Option and its representatives do not constitute as an offer to make operation/transaction.
INVESTOR AGREES THAT:
- Any actions/error committed by an investor which destabilize the Company’s business or performance of the Company’s services, equipment, or software may result in the Company’s refusal (on the basis of private law) of servicing the Investor’s current investment/trading account and cancellation of all investment orders, with full refund of the remaining deposit. Prime Option would notify the Investor about the reasons for the above decision. Prime Option also may reject such Investor’s new registration in the future.
- Individuals below the age of 18 are not allowed to participate in financial trading, therefore can not use the services of the Prime Option.
- Information provided to the Prime Option are true and correct.
- He or she shall notify Prime Option about any changes on information uploaded.
- The e-mail address submitted is not used by anyone. Any and all notices, requests, complaints, and information received from this address are considered as sent by the Investor.
- Company may request from Investor a confirmation of accuracy of the personal account data for a due diligence and in the event of a withdrawal request. Company may request an authorized copy of the Investor’s ID and the document proving his place of residence. Inability to provide requested documents may result in the Company’s refusal (on the basis of private law) of servicing the investor’s current needs and cancellation of all trading orders, with full refund of the remaining deposit. Prime Option must notify the Investor about the reasons for the above decision.
- In case of double registration of the same Client, Prime Option has the right to cancel duplicated registrations, cancel opened positions and withdrawal requests. All duplicated accounts will be frozen for investigation purposes.
INVESTMENT RISK MANAGEMENT
- Investors understands that the risk of suffering trading losses may be quite significant therefore Investors must analyze their financial capabilities before engaging on trading operations
- Client realizes that he/she may completely lose his all initial funds and any additional funds used when trading on the market.
- Client agrees that the company cannot be held responsible for Client’s losses caused, directly or indirectly, by the government restrictions, restrictions of foreign exchange or market rules, suspension of trading, military operations, or other conditions usually called the ‘force majeure circumstances’ which lie beyond Prime Option’ control.
- Investor bears full responsibility for the risks associated with the storage of trading account access data, and must ensure that third parties cannot access the trade terminals. Investor’s losses and risks associated with the restoration of access to the trading account imposes no obligations on Prime Option, other than to provide new access data to the Investor after identification procedure.
In the Agreement references to any law shall include references to any statutory modification or re-enactment therefore to any regulation or order made under such law, statute or enactment (or under such a modification or re-enactment).